Human resources are the core of all the resources of the company. Excellent talents are the company's valuable wealth and the fundamental driving force for the company's sustained and rapid development.
We firmly believe that employee learning and training is the source of enterprise value appreciation, and we spare no effort to create conditions to provide employees with various training and learning opportunities, advocate all-staff learning, lifelong learning, and create a learning enterprise.
The company has built a comprehensive and multi-level curriculum structure covering various occupational sequences of the company, established a curriculum system according to the requirements of post competency, and implemented "ladder" training for all types of employees in cooperation with the whole process of employee career development: new employee orientation training, technical worker training, marketing and after-sales training, management business and technical personnel development training, etc.
1. Be responsible for the process design and process evaluation of VR/AR, laser projection and other related products;
2. Responsible for the research and optimization of lens injection molding process, resin material and manufacturing process, and the establishment of relevant experimental test platform;
3. Participate in the formulation of DFM and DFMEA, lead the formulation and implementation of PFMEA, and ensure the feasibility of manufacturing process;
4. Aiming at the technological problems and difficulties in the manufacturing process of optical module, organize technical research and propose solutions;
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in optical engineering or optical related;
2. Familiar with lens injection molding, material birefringence, polymer functional film and other technologies and processes is preferred;
3. Familiar with optical performance evaluation and detection, module defect analysis, and relevant knowledge of component processing technology and related testing;
4. Have strong interest in VR/AR products, have certain basic knowledge of optics, and understand the working principle of optical system;
5. Be able to use 2D/3D software to design tooling for relevant tests;
6. Full of innovative consciousness and team spirit.
1. Put forward reasonable suggestions for mechanical design and provide suggestions for mechanical design and electrical selection;
2. Determine the software design scheme and complete the software development and commissioning according to the project schedule requirements;
3. Responsible for the development of automation equipment software, including machine motion control software, GUI, and machine process processing;
4. Be familiar with the application of gugao, leisai and other axle cards in China, and be able to independently complete the development of motion control software;
5. On-site equipment debugging support, troubleshooting support, and guidance and training of after-sales personnel for software debugging;
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in automation, computer, electromechanical, electronic information engineering, etc;
2. More than 2 years of working experience in motion control software development;
3. At least master one of the following control cards: Gugao and Leisai;
4. Proficient in C++programming language, at least one of the following interface libraries: MFC or Qt;
5. Experience in automation equipment, motion control system, automatic test system and other projects is preferred;
6. Experience in image processing software development, familiar with OpenCV or Halcon common image processing algorithms is preferred;
1. Be responsible for the follow-up and sorting from the beginning of equipment commissioning to the maintenance of major equipment failures, and regularly sort out the summary report;
2. Formulate the installation support plan, accept and participate in the commissioning of new equipment;
3. Learn and communicate the mechanical principle and installation essentials from the production site, and solve the problems in the installation process:
4. Assist the after-sales service in handling the list of spare parts and consumables;
5. Drawing and distribution of simple parts and components;
1. Bachelor degree or above in mechanical manufacturing or automation:
2. Engaged in the mechanical equipment industry for 1 to 3 years, and qualified fresh students are also eligible;
3. Familiar with tolerance fit and parts processing technology;
4. Familiar with mechanical principles, solid mechanical basic knowledge;
5. Familiar with CAD; Familiar with CAD and solidworks, and skilled in modeling and drawing
6. Work conscientiously, conscientiously and meticulously, with good innovation spirit and team spirit:
7. Experience in mechanical equipment in optical products industry is preferred.